Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Thorns, Are Those People

There's no excitement or anticipation as I'd have liked to expect. No palpitations or mind-wrecking moments over whatsoever bloody details to sprinkle onto this maiden entry. Anyhow I've got to keep this short since it's almost time for the Head of the House to turn in soon. It's not like I own this PC, which I'm obviously using right now.

I would love to love life as much as I would have liked to but the very idea of having to face people I cannot possibly tolerate - and worse, to patronize - is a constant reminder of why my life will never go the way I want. They are the thorns on a rose that grows in the back of your garden. You detest them because they distract you from absorbing the beauty and resplendence that the rose exudes. However, you are not to prune them off simply because they form a part of the rose; without which the rose will seem incomplete (because you learn in school that thorns grow on the stems of roses - duh!). Likewise, these people will never cease to exist in society, much like the thorns of a rose.

It is the existence of these people that creates the constant reminder in my mind that life sucks and will always be. I think many people would agree. Such agony which you can't suppress. Sometimes you just feel like giving those blokes a hard whack on their head or push them into a corner before bludgeoning them with the ET stick. Their insidious smiles and revolting sniggering freaks you out to the core. Period.

Anyway, I think that's enough for now.

P.S. This really sucks. What in hell am I writing all those crap for?

written & sealed @ 10:19:00 pm
|

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com