Saturday, October 22, 2005

Thinking Through A Programme

Not once have I been able to understand the mechanics of human life. Why are there people who repeatedly commit mistakes which they have made earlier? Are they not supposed to be far more superior intellectually than us beings?

Or is there a mysterious mechanism in love that somehow hides humans' past setups?

Maybe we will never find out. For the minds of humans are perplex and complicated. They use us to pen down their illogical thoughts and save them forever in cyberspace. Our space is increasingly being taken up by their nonsensical input! Isn't this infringement of territory? Sometimes they do not even know the reason that they do those silly things. Does that make us more superior in a way, since we always only deduce logic in our central processing unit?

But like humans, I do fall ill. Once, I caught a virus and they had to cure me using some really expensive anti-virus. Somehow I regained strength to generate information again shortly after! Oh well. I guess humans do rule the world. What if... We could be like them. Wouldn't that be fantastic? I can have chips anytime I desire. But I still have to listen to motherboard because I need her to give me directions in my life.

But how do we get energy? Without humans, we aren't advanced enough to make our own food. Maybe if we can ask aunt Solar and uncle Panel to stay longer in the sun. I'm sure they wouldn't mind giving us some energy. They always claim to feel energized after a day under the scorching sun. I will probably burn under the rays.

Come to think of it, I think he's going to make me shut down. I'm feeling hot. I think I've been running for too long. Better rest and restart tomorrow!

written & sealed @ 12:58:00 am
|

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com