Saturday, April 01, 2006
A Prose For Each One
To Oblivious One
If I did not tell you anything at all, would it make my feelings any less serious?
If I were to tell you there is no tomorrow, will it change your point of view?
If I were not so forthcoming, will I be drowning in my own misery now?
If I make you seethe ever so often, would it appease you to see me go?
If I am only on the surface, will I be given the chance and time to go skin deep?
If everything went dark now, I would be so relieved - for once.
To Afar One
If I can look but not touch, will it make my yearn for you fade away in time?
If I were searching for you, will you actually be looking for me?
If I do not take a chance, will I be letting go the possible One?
If I never let the memory go, will I never move to the next dream?
If I were to be aloof and cold, am I torturing you or me?
If I am a fool to forego my possible happiness, then I should be put to sleep.
But I am doing so.
To Author
If space and time pass me by, will I move with them?
If thunder struck and tides came over me, will I still stand firm?
If I just went into the dark, can I call myself Me?
If I were to go to sleep, shall I televise my plan?
If I can believe in alchemy, can I turn invisible?
If I have been such a let down, may my wretched soul be wrecked.
Regards
Flaming Lamborghini, Long Island Tea, Tequila Shot, Bourbon & Coke, Waterfall
& Ak-47 with B-52
Comments:
Post a Comment