Saturday, April 21, 2007

Run Run Holidays

I cannot imagine blogging about my daily life. It's so BHB... Like who the hell wants to know about your miserable or happening life anyway? But I think I'm going to give it a try here, just for the fun of it. By the way, I'm trying to imagine that everyone who reads this is so interested in my life.

I had another wonderful run today at MacRitchie Reservoir with the RunTeam people. Obviously, no person in the right mind would ruin his beauty sleep running around - and feeding mosquitoes - in a nature reserve on a Saturday morning. Anyway I feel obligated to run since my IPPT is just a month away, and if I didn't go, the attendance would have been like TWO runners?

That aside, I think we shouldn't run too often at the reservoir on Saturday. That's because on this day each week, hordes of testerone and estrogen surging teenagers are training for their cross-country or canoeing and what-nots. Then there are those super crazy ang mohs, tai tais and tourists strolling and jogging around the nature reserve trying to suck away all the oxygen from us. Sigh.

On other matters... The holidays are here! It's let-loose time as well. What a pity though, that other universities are still having examinations and such. But I'll be starting my month-long summer module this coming week so I guess my idling time is coming to an end very soon. I imagine it's going to be really hectic and packed because the entire module that is usually studied over the period of a semester, is being compressed from 3 months to about 5 weeks. What the heck.

All right I think I've blabbered enough for now. It's been a good 20 minutes of written verbal diarrhoea...

written & sealed @ 10:12:00 pm
|

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com