Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wasabi Chang Er

I love wasabi green peas. I like wasabi but not as much for peas. But since CNY this year, I acquired a liking for wasabi peas! I think wasabi WITH peas isn't most people's cup of tea but I simply adore it (I can imagine hear Wendy and Meiyen sulking). I love it so much because each time the wasabi touches my taste buds, it creates an immense (only with quality wasabi) rush of blood to the back of the head that provokes your senses and make me want to tear almost instantly. The feeling is awesome!

So 2 months ago I made my way to Carrefour PS and bought 1 tin to try out. Simply delicious! And I finished it in 2 days. Of course I happily went back again to grab another 2 tins. Hur hur. But the bad thing is the lid of the tin is damn lousy and the peas (which are fried) go soggy if left unfinished for more than a week. But that's not the point, mainly. So presently, 2 months on, I am left with 1 tin of unopened peas. Hur hur. I look at it everyday but I have no urge to open it. I'm thinking that I have lost interest in it after binging on the peas for like 2 months. Hmmm guess I'll leave it on my table for a while longer until I feel like opening. Hur hur.

Anyway since school term ended, there hasn't been much update from Chang Er's - super drama mama - love triangle saga. What a pity. Obviously I share some sort of disappointment with ZBJ for having lost his battle to steal Chang Er from Hou Yi. But ZBJ is annoying in the first place for trying to be "an ugly toad who wishes to eat swan's meat" (some Chinese idiom). It's so happening and also keeps our morale boosted in school. At least we'd something to look forward to each week! Now we've to wait through summer holidays for season 2 to begin. Hur.

Gosh the summer module is already starting to gain much more momentum after the 3rd lesson - much sooner than expected. Project is due in slightly more than 2 weeks time. Darn. Better stop whining here. Fingers are tired.

Signing off.

written & sealed @ 9:29:00 pm
|

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com