Saturday, May 26, 2007
Twenty-Three And Going!
Before I forget... Besides the birthday cake that I got from my CCA-mates, I was once again pleasantly surprised by my wonderful friends from my school mates. Rose, MH, Yen and Carrousel showered their birthday blessings and a gift fit for my feet (no pun intended). They got a pair of brown Havaianas for me.
The story goes: Jd, Edwin, Yen and me were having dinner together at cineleisure, when shortly after finishing her meal (which she couldn't finish and I was left disposing of it for her because I can't bare to see food being wasted) she excused herself to get something for her sister. So the 3 of us were left to our own devices while waiting for her. We decided to head for Heerens (she said she was around there) and there we met not only her, but Carrousel as well! What a surprise. What a coincidence that Yen and Carrousel were together all of a sudden. Anyway, Carrousel with no apparent and logical reason, ask for my fashion advice. Hur hur. She actually asked me for FASHION advice:
(The following dialogue may not be the exact representation of the real scene. But the Feeling is there)
Carrousel: Eh, you think this pair of flip flops nice for-
John: Me to wear, is it?
Carrousel: -my brother...
John: Oh. Ok I think erm...
Carrousel and Yen giggled.
Then at that point I felt something was amiss. Why would they ask me about fashion in the first place? I have a knack that something is totally wrong.
John: For your brother? Are you sure...
Carrousel: Yarrr... Then you think for you meh!
John: Eh... Well... Okay lor... I think your brother... Erm... Should be... Okay lah...
Then Yen and Carrousel just laughed.
Carrousel: You want or not!
Yen: Aiyoh!
John: Oh...
The rest of the story is redundant. The point is, that pair of flip flops is in my possession now and forever. By the way, I've to give thanks Jd and Edwin who waited so patiently while I was being blissfully surprised by Yen and Carrousel. Also thanks to Rose and Mh for the gift.
So that's another surprise of the year for me besides the cake. Hur hur.
Oh great, an entry for 26 May 2007.
Comments:
Post a Comment