Friday, May 18, 2007
Updates Only
Summer module is ending! I've been looking forward to it for so long. But I think I will miss Karen. She's such an entertaining lecturer. But then I'm more concerned about not having to study for another 3 months again. What a relief...
I have so many things that I want to do during the holidays, considering it's probably going to be my last. How sad. And I'm starting to worry about my career prospects again. Ugh. So many things to worry about. Life is so unfair. Sometimes I wonder why we exist. We are born into this world that was created out of some explosion, then we work our lives to stay alive, and we die when our bodies finally wear themselves out and give way to gravity. What the hell, right?
Anyway I just changed my phone and service operator. Nokia phones are quite user-friendly and easy on the eyes but I really cannot remember their product quality anymore. I hope this new phone can last me for as long as I have no intention of changing to another. The previous phone lasted for 2 years straight and I still miss its idiot-proof functions and hardiness.
On something entirely different, MJ's off to Hong Kong this morning. I think he's already touched down as I'm typing. Our farewell dinner last week was very successful! Too bad we didn't really take any photos - which no one suggested and I wondered why only after we parted that night - for rememberance. But no matter, we can have a welcome-back dinner again. (So please think of where to eat, Carrousel and Yen) Hur hur.
Think I better go read up on my storybook now.
Comments:
Post a Comment