Sunday, July 29, 2007

Recap & Recaps

Just recently, I've realise that I've gotten back to listening to more upbeat and fast tempo songs. Not much of the bossa nova craze now. More to Hotel Costes and some remixes of 90s pop tracks. I think I'm digging a lot into these 2-in-1 remix tracks that I used to listen to a lot a few years back. I've got this remix of The Boy Is Mine (Brandy & Monica) and Lady (Hear Me Tonight) (Modjo) - it's kind of getting into me right now. Of course I'm not straying away from the Hotel Costes and Cafe del Mar tracks. They're lovely and quite evergreen I must concede.

I had pasta at Shaw Tower last week in a restaurant called Creation with a bunch of friends. They serve mainly pasta with some snacks and desserts and I thought it was great. I had this dubious sounding dish called Seafood Laksa Cream Pasta or something. It was basically laksa in cream sauce. Think of seafood alfredo with laksa. It tasted Asian, but not too bad I suppose. I was famished anyway.

After that I also visited TCC at Circular Road because Gilbert was desperate to try out those bean bag seats. The rest and I weren't too interested though. Quite frankly, it was boring because the crowd, even at TCC, was mainly made up of working executives. I guess it would've been better if we visited a TCC outlet at Orchard. But it was a good attempt to chill out at a new place! Kudos to Gilbert for suggesting it. Hur hur.

At this point in time, I wish I could have a cup of cafe latte in Starbucks...

P.s. I was browsing through my primary school yearbook and I got nostalgic. Pffft.

written & sealed @ 1:45:00 am
|

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com