Friday, August 10, 2007
UGH
Work's finally over and I'm just starting to really get the most of my boring days - before the dreadful school semester commences. I can only imagine how hectic I'm going to be with all the project deadlines and tests pouring in all over again.
Let's not get dreary over academic matters again. Ugh. But then seriously, if I don't whine about academic matters, I really don't have much to chatter about.
Victoria and Mel are gleefully - I hope - settled in O-z-land partying with their summer-loving kakis, and I'm stucked in forever-scorching-land thrashing out with kiasu schoolmates to vie for at least a B+ grade to make my already mortified transcript less mortifying.
I think I haven't been reading much lately, besides the papers. Most people are engrossed in Harry Porter, or Sidney Sheldon (an ex- colleague-cum-ex-primary schoolmate) and I'm just lazing around in front of the Box whenever I can get my hands on the remote. Otherwise, I'm in front of the lappie like what I'm doing now, typing nonsense into it while listening to Hotel Costes.
I seriously believe I'm starting to blog for the sake of blogging.
Comments:
Post a Comment