Sunday, August 12, 2007

Work. Study. Woes?

(First, thanks Ian for your support! I really can't get anything on the tag board so screw it.)

Finally I'm back home after half a day spent out in town. My legs are pretty exhausted from the walking and all. Phew! I enjoyed the time out despite the fatigue. Hur hur.

I just received an email for the AHM goodie collection a couple of days ago. Then I suddenly realised that I haven't been running a lot lately. I felt guilty. But up till now I've not done anything. I've just been slacking around whenever I can. I'm trying to utilise the amount of free that I'm left with to seriously do nothing, as much as possible.

I think it's really important to maximise my remaining free time and cherish every moment because it's not going to last any longer. Upon entering the workforce, being an employee entitles me to just 14-21 days of annual leave (approx.) as opposed to 4 months of school holidays per annum excluding PH. Moreover, at work, you have to do the same tasks almost daily. Life's going to get boring even with the occasional holiday. Students only study for several months with some examinations and it's another - at least - month-long school holidays. People work to live, just so that they can continue working. It's so cliched but so true. What to do when life's like that?

Oh shucks, I'm getting pessimistic again. Hur hur.

I should be concentrating more on my current academic studies than worry about something that's relatively distant. Then again graduation is not that far from now... Zzz.

written & sealed @ 2:53:00 am
|

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com