Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Blast To The Past

Nobody would have thought that a humble little music store in a busy corner of Chinatown would sell a compilation of old chinese songs remixed by a caucasian. You would typically find such albums only in upmarket music outlets.
To my surprise, a friend found the CD that I've been searching in vain for all this time. It was possibly the last CD to be on sale in any part of Singapore. I couldn't find it in HMV or That CD Shop. I'm still feeling pretty ecstatic ever since I got the CD last night.
Finding the CD was harder than I thought, since it's such a best-seller. Maybe because it was already out on sale since 2003. I'm actually 4 years behind. Hur.
Seriously, I think I'm exaggerating a little... IT'S REALLY FABULOUS. I have never loved oldies like I do now. But in any case, I'd no idea who those singers were. Most are probably not even alive.
Alright, got to go now. Time for class.
Comments:
Post a Comment