Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Tunes Come

Here's a quick post before I get down to some other work (Whine).

Weeks ago I was raving over Laura Fygi... But now I've found something even more captivating! It's called the The Original Shanghai Divas Collection: Redefined by a DJ called Ian Widgery. Essentially it's a collection of 1930s popular oldies that are remixed with modern house, lounge and techno tunes. Not many people would enjoy it because of its alternative genre. But seriously it's worth a listen to.

I guess I've never really thought that I would listen to oldies, especially when it's in mandarin. Hur!

I visited several worthy CD shops to check out the CD but apparently it's out of stock. I guess it's pretty much out of stock in the entire Singapore. Least to say, I'm extremely disappointed and I'm even considering purchasing it from overseas. But I couldn't find any on Amazon. Sucks. I guess I'll just have to stick with the ones that my friend passed to me.

The music is literally spinning in my head. Anyone knows where I can get it? Aussieland?

written & sealed @ 11:44:00 am
|

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com