Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Here, There, Everywhere

Christmas has been exciting this year! Gift exchanges and home-made tiramisu.

Christmas eve was spent with (alphabetical order) ET, Gil, JD and Yen and our dinner was fantastic, albeit somewhat odd - we had it at the makeshift hawker centre at Outram Park. We didn't have the typical westernised dinner. Instead, we had Chinese ZI CHA and oyster omelette.

Everywhere was crowded and we really wanted to avoid town as much as possible. Chinatown was a great location but I think it didn't really make much sense in the end. So we ended up at Lido for supper (Which was less than 2 hours after our dinner). The streets were practically covered with people but there wasn't any mayhem as I had expected. Just throngs and throngs and throngs of humans. Crowd control was pretty tight though.

In the end we spent the hours chatting there and taking some silly photos, which was very fun. As the place started to close shortly after 12, we made our way to Starbucks at Liat Towers. The crowd was there, but not packed. I think it'll be much worse on NYE later. I look forward to 31st December (and for the thousandth time, we need to plan in advance).

Merry Christmas to one and all.

written & sealed @ 9:50:00 pm
|

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com