Monday, April 28, 2008

SZ04

Today's trip to Luo Hu was gratifying. I made a tailored made suit at RMB860, which is considerably cheaper than making one in Singapore. As for the quality, I hope it's worth the dollar. The mall I went to at Luo Hu has the feel of Queensway Shopping Centre, except that most of the shops sell fake branded products you normally see at Paragon and Takashimaya SC.

I think that Chinese are obsessed with steamboat. I have already eaten steamboat 3 times in 5 days. It tastes good with the cool weather, so I'm not complaining, yet. Another cuisine that I'm beginning to crave for is Hunan cuisine. Once beloved my Chairman Mao, restaurants serving Hunan dishes now pervade every part of the world. In China, the Mao's Family Restaurant probably has the largest franchise of Hunan cuisine that most people patronise. The cuisine is mainly spicy with lots of chopped red and green chili and garlic. As with most Chinese dishes, the dishes are usually laden with oil...

It's raining now as I'm typing this entry.

I'm supposed to be reading the books I bought but I was playing Viwawa. I don't miss mahjong that much, but I'm just bored. The bloody TV is not working still. Oh, I just watched Jumper DVD that my boss bought downstairs from the pirate vendor. Stupid show. Anyway, earlier on, while we were checking out some DVDs downstairs with the vendor, a police car drove by. Nothing happened. The vendor just continued selling the DVDs. This is why I like China, in a way.

written & sealed @ 12:00:00 am
|

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com