Thursday, June 05, 2008

SZ15

I've no relish for the terrible haze or the increasingly warm days to come as summer creeps in. I almost perspired a bucket by the time I got into office this morning. Nonetheless, I'm still fairly relieved and glad that I can spend my weekend in peace and comfort in Guilin, away from the hustle and bustle of the polluted city, and that person/thing/creature. But suddenly something worse dawned on me recently. If I'm going to Korea, that means I'll be joined by two more CNP who also applied for the same exchange...

Sometimes when I think about the amount of oil that Chinese use to prepare their food, I start to wonder if there's really an oil crisis at all. If not, then the Chinese sure has some oil reserves that can last several centuries to come. Then again, PRC does import lots of oil.

When I first came, I thought I would get plumber or something since I'm eating so much. But I think it's not happening anytime soon. Maybe it's the genes. Maybe it's just that I'm not eating much more enough. Does sleep play a part? I've been having bad nights before I moved to the living room recently. Maybe now that I'm getting better sleep I might gain weight.

Speaking of which, my boss brought back some girl last night without awaking me. He's definitely improved on that part. The last time he brought a girl back I had to pretend I was only stirring in my sleep. If I hadn't noticed a pair of ladies sport shoes at the front door this morning... What a sleazy night.

I'm all set and ready for the trip. I feel like I'm pretty distracted by the trip - and that somewhat eyesore CNP - that I'm writing nonsense here. Now, all I've to do is to find the tour guide at the train station holding a blue flag with the words: Fantasy Travel (in Chinese of course - Meng Huan Lv You).

Fantasy travel...

written & sealed @ 11:37:00 am
|

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com